Take a video of your work featuring HyperIMU, it will be included in the next HyperIMU Promo Movie.
Your Work is awesome!
Are you working on a mobile robot? On a localization algorithm? On a seismology work? On other cool project?
Send pictures of your awesome work and let the World know it!
In order to partecipate, follow these guidelines:
- Shoot your video in landscape orientation
- Show your work in live action: your creation must be alive, on operating state
- If possible, frame your device running HyperIMU
- Don’t shake your camera too much: smooth and clean movements are the best
- Don’t add music, sounds will be replaced in the final video
- Be creative!
Send your awesome video to email@example.com, specifying as email object “HIMU PROMO” and as email body the following:
- Your personal name and/or company name
- A link to your website/email/social account
- A brief description of your work
Allowed video formats:
- Minimum frame rate: 24 fps
- Minimum resolution: 720p: 1280×720
- Minimum bitrate: 5 Mbps