OGLVir is a custom, reusable graphic library, based on OpenGL ES. It’s a sperimental library concerning mostly 3D scenes rendering, shaders building, 3D assets control and animation. Right now, it is implemented and tested on Android OS.
The basic, main features of the library are:
- Objects’ nodes parenting
- Runtime shaders building, including specular and translucency customization
- Environment properties: fog and ambient light
- Vertex and faces rendering with OpenGL ES
- Animation controllers with keyable animations and interpolators
- Particle systems
- Multiple cameras management
- Parsing of .obj geometry data
- Implemention of quaternions algebra
Right now, the OGLVir library is not currently in production, but maybe it could be in the future.
* Iron-man and Scarlet Witch are property of MARVEL Entertainment