OGLVir is a custom, reusable graphic 3D engine built on-top of the OpenGL ES library.
It’s a sperimental component concerning mostly 3D scenes rendering, shaders building, 3D assets control and animation. Right now, it is implemented and tested on Android OS.
The basic, main features of the engine are:
- Parsing of .obj geometry data
- Objects’ nodes parenting
- Vertex and fragment rendering
- Runtime shaders building, including specular and translucency customization
- Environment properties: fog and ambient light
- Animation controllers with keyable animations and interpolators
- Particle systems
- Multiple cameras management
- Touch interactions
This project is still a work in progress.